If you’re a wine geek or simply inquisitive into the pleasurable mysteries of why wine tastes the way it does, this is the club for you. Yes, the wines will be delicious and compelling, but also be much more. Each month’s shipment will highlight a specific topic relating to the deeper intricacies of wine, from the impact of the terroir to specific winemaking techniques. Your understanding of wine will grow by leaps and bounds with each mailing. A few examples of possible topics covered by the Inside Source Club are: differences in wines from grapes grown on the same soil just meters apart and made exactly the same way; wines grown with identical methods but differing vinification techniques; wines highlighting contrasting elevage methods; the power of micro-climates; the impact of SO2 in wine.
Accompanying each shipment will be detailed tasting notes and in-depth commentary on the science behind wine and theories as to why these wines taste the way they do. All the wine we select are produced at the highest caliber of farming and winemaking. They are often organic or biodynamic, honest, terroir-driven wines from family-run estates. Our selections are based on our own passions and enthusiasms that showcase our very best!
• 2-3 bottles/month for $95, plus applicable tax and shipping
• Wines may be white or red and are carefully selected to complement the scientific theme of the club
• All shipments include an in-depth discussion of one wine-related theme such as terroir, geology, viticulture and enology, in addition to the standard tasting notes, pairing suggestions and other Inside Source tips.
• Subscribers will receive the added benefit of 10% off all website purchases for as long as they remain members of a wine club.
• Flexibility: Cancel or Hold your shipment at any time
• Must be 21 years or older