- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible
- Orders usually ship between 7-10 business days from receiving the order.
- During the Winter and Summer months, shipments travel on temperature controlled trucks to protect the wine, which can create longer shipping cycles. During these time periods, please allow 2-3 weeks from the date you submit your order until you receive it.
- For the following states, shipments will travel on temperature controlled trucks all year round:
CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MN, MO, NH, NE, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, WI
For deliveries to these states, please allow 2-3 weeks from the date you submit your order until you receive it.
- Orders placed after 12:00pm PST are processed the following business day
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our warehouse and the day the order was received
- All orders are consolidated on Thursday and shipped on Monday unless otherwise specified
- Deliveries occur Monday through Friday based upon geographic location
- At this time, orders are shipped via FedEx Ground, unless shipping zip code is only regional courrier.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time
- UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to The Source Imports. The Source Imports is not responsible for additional shipping charges
- If a package returns, please contact the Shipping Department at their direct line, (805) 222 5151. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are sent back out
- Orders of a Magnum, 1 case, 12 bottles or 42 lbs will be shipped in two separate packages. Shipping rates vary
- Shipping rates will be adjusted accordingly for orders over 1 case, 12 bottles or 42 lbs
Wine may only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person
Wine Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
Due to many state and local laws, The Source Imports is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state by state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute site.
No Shipping Restrictions or Ordering Limits:
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
We don’t ship wine to the following states:
- South Dakota
Hot & Cold Weather Advisory
During hot weather (90 degrees and above) and cold weather (32 degrees and below), there is a high chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting the Next Day Air shipping option. The Source Imports is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.
Return of Package
If you need to change the destination of your package or your order was delivered after 3 attempts were made please contact the carrier customer service line to review your options or to change to a pickup facility near you. UPS Customer Service: 1 (800) 742 5877, Fed Ex Customer Service: 1 (800) 463 3339. If you need further assistance or have further questions please contact our office: (805) 222 5151
When changing to a pick-up facility please ask the customer service how long the order will be held, generally this is 5 days depending on the carrier
Free 24-hour Cancellation after order is submitted, after which a restocking fee of $3.00 per bottle will be charged upon Cancellation.
For Cancellations, please email email@example.com.
Refund of Package
The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and as federal law states, alcoholic beverages can only be returned or exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated.
Since we cannot control how bottles are stored once they leave our possession, we will only accept bottles for refund within 30 days of purchase.
In such instances we will offer a replacement of the same item, refund the credit card used to purchase the item or issue a store credit for the amount that was paid for the item. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. For questions about returns or to return an item, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost Orders by Our Shipper
If an order is lost by our shipper, we will reissue/process a new order after the 30 day mark. During those 30 days, we will update the contact of the order in question weekly with information regarding their package.
If you’d like to cancel a lost order please notify us within 72 hours of receiving notification that the order is in fact lost to waive the restocking fee of cancelling the order.