- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible
- Orders placed after 12:00pm PST are processed the following business day
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our warehouse and the day the order was received
- All orders are consolidated on Thursday and shipped on Monday unless otherwise specified
- Deliveries occur Monday through Friday based upon geographic location
- Orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless expedited shipping is specified.
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time
- UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes, please provide a physical address where someone 21 or older can sign for the wine
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). UPS will not leave such packages on the door step, even if the recipient has requested this
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to The Source Imports. The Source Imports is not responsible for additional shipping charges
- If a package returns, please contact the Shipping Department at their direct line, (805) 426-4552. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are sent back out
- Orders of a Magnum, 1 case, 12 bottles or 42 lbs will be shipped in two separate packages. Shipping rates vary
- Shipping rates will be adjusted accordingly for orders over 1 case, 12 bottles or 42 lbs
Wine may only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person
Wine Shipping Restrictions and Ordering Limits
Due to many state and local laws, The Source Imports is only able to ship wine to the states listed below. The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. For more information and a state by state analysis of direct shipping laws, please visit the Wine Institute site.
No Shipping Restrictions or Ordering Limits:
- District Of Columbia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Hot & Cold Weather Advisory
During hot weather (90 degrees and above) and cold weather (32 degrees and below), there is a high chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting the Next Day Air shipping option. The Source Imports is not liable for any packages damaged due to hot or cold weather.
Return of Package
If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package back to The Source Imports. You have the option to have the package held for pick up or reshipped for an additional shipping fee. Please contact us directly at (805) 426-4552 for any questions or concerns regarding delivery.
Refund of Package
The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and as federal law states, alcoholic beverages can only be returned or exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated.
Since we cannot control how bottles are stored once they leave our possession, we will only accept bottles for refund within 30 days of purchase.
In such instances we will offer a replacement of the same item, refund the credit card used to purchase the item or issue a store credit for the amount that was paid for the item. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. For questions about returns or to return an item, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘The Source’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2060-D E Avenida de los Arboles #306, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362. Our company registration number is 31582 in Napa, CA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Source’s prior written consent.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.